As a key member of the international team, the Software Quality Engineer will improve software quality at the development level and reduce end-to-end testing efforts as much as possible. My Client has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its innovative learning solutions available in nearly 60 languages.
* Perform manual testing on our incredibly successful range of education based products.
* Perform manual testing of web applications and related backend applications and systems
* Write detailed defect reports and work with development to assist with their troubleshooting, resolution and validation
* Create Test Plans outlining test approach and risk mitigation
* Execute Test Plans and Test Cases using: Functional, Negative, Integration, Security, Performance, Regression testing
* Drive a test culture across development, which includes following the Agile testing principles.
* You will be continuously reviewing, implementing, and communicating process improvements and quality metrics to the team
* Work closely with scrum team members and leads.
* Your voice will be one f importance and you will be expected to communicate quality status, progress, deliverables, and risks/issues to stakeholders and leadership
* Extend automated test cases to address specific coverage gaps
You will have:
* A passion and curiosity for driving effective learning
* Minimum of 4 years in a QA or QE role in a software development organisation testing commercial web applications
* A BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
* A passion for quality engineering best practices.
* Strong knowledge of Agile testing practices, such as ATDD, BDD, TDD, and Agile/Scrum.
* Extensive knowledge of software development, QA methodologies & release process
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills and a passion for great User Experience
* Proven track record of meeting commitments while working on multiple projects at once
* Excellent communication skills and English must be of a profession working level as the working language is English. (Danish would be an advantage)
* Outstanding work ethic
Nice to have:
* Experience and proficiency working with Git/GitHub
* Experience working as part of a highly distributed team
Pearson Frank International is the leading global Java / PHP recruitment firm and I specialise in building relationships with both clients and candidates to ensure that the role is filled by the perfect candidate. Dealing with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe, I ensure that my service is specifically tailored to meet the requirements of JAVA & PHP professionals
Apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com or call Danielle on +44 (0)191 594 9730 (Ext 1677)
PHP / HTML / HTML5 / CSS3 / C# / JAVA / CSS / MySQL / OOP / Developer / Denmark / Copenhagen / Git / GitHub / Europe / Testing / Quality Assurance / Quality Engineer