As a key member of this technically focused organisation, the Software Development Engineer in Test will improve software quality at the development level and reduce end-to-end testing efforts as much as possible.
*Partner with development teams to write testable code and automation tools code.
*Develop comprehensive suite of automation framework/tools to augment Development and Quality Engineering testing.
*Perform thorough automation test planning to ensure comprehensive code coverage.
*Identify new automation tools/approaches that will decrease testing cost and increase quality at development level.
*Review source code for potential problems; reproduce, debug, and isolate problems and verify fixes
*Develop automation code, scripts, utilities, simulators, data generators, API/Interface testing solutions and other programmatic test tools as required to execute tests.
*Helping drive a test culture across development, which includes following the Agile testing principles and continuously reviewing, implementing, and communicating process improvements and quality metrics to the team
*Ability to analyse and highlight exactly how the product code should be changed to fix a bug.
* Be able o contribute to existing the scrum team.
* Have a strong voice and be able to communicate quality status, progress, deliverables, and risks/issues to stakeholders and leadership
*Help architect test environments for iOS, Android, and desktop (Windows and Mac)
You will have:
*A passion and curiosity for making students learn more effectively
*BS in Computer Science preferred or equivalent experience.
*Minimum two plus years of experience in Automation Testing.
*Hands-on experience with code coverage and test automation tools
*Technical/Programming background required and experience in Java and other languages
*Working knowledge of software development for iOS and/or Android
*Passionate about quality and testing frameworks, tools, and practices.
*Strong knowledge of Agile testing practices, such as ATDD, BDD, TDD, and Agile/Scrum.
*Experience and proficiency working with Git/GitHub
*Experience working as part of a highly distributed team
*Excellent Communication Skills and team player.
*Knowledge on pair programming/testing skills.
*Outstanding work ethic
* English is the professional language and so you should have excellent Written and Spoken Skills. (Danish would be an advantage)
* A very competitive salary is offered and a generous bonus package can be negotiated for the right candidate
* You will be joining a global company with exceptional market reputation and presence.
* You will have the opportunity to have a direct positive impact on millions of lives.
* The Company has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its innovative learning solutions available in nearly 60 languages.