Junior iOS Developer -Food and Drink Marketing - Manchester- Up to £40000
With more and more of a customer presence and other competitive brands making outreach projects to the public. This major drinks brand are looking to merge their gaming app with a survey focussed app which can cover a reward scheme of reward products.
With small, agile and dynamic teams in the heart of Manchester, they are searching for a Junior iOS Developer capable of undertaking project in app merging.
* iOS programming with Java Swift and Objective C
* Experience in continuous deployment with Gradle or Jenkins
* Experience working with internal stakeholders, gathering requirements and working under guidance of a Senior as a mentor.
- Putting your name on award winning applications
- Company car or travel pass.
- Career growth and team retreats to go with the flexible working hours.
This client are rapidly up taking a variety of apps in terms of their client engagement and are looking to return to plastering their name across Manchester City Centre. These apps will have interactive aspects which allow the client to geo-cache as they move through their day to day.
Email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 594 97 27 to discuss this further.
Pearson Frank is a leading IT recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more IT jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the IT market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK / Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and IT jobs are.