Job Title - Angular 6 Developer (Front End Developer)
Job Type - Permanent & Full Time
Location - Pretoria
Salary - Up to R600,000
Start Date - January & Ongoing (Multiple positions
Currently looking to take on multiple Angular 6 Developers Senior (x2) and intermediate (x3) levels. We have 5 positions overall that we wish to appoint by the end of the year, before deciding to grow the team further.
My client is an end user creating their own products where you will be working on projects of the likes of huge sporting channels and companies. Healthcare, international clients in the states including NYC and San Francisco and Europe varying in numerous sectors in insurance, banking, payments.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Be involved in the planning, design and development of first-to-market applications.
* Taking personal ownership for projects as well as contributing to platform based products.
* Working from wireframes to develop high quality native applications
* Working alongside fellow mobile developers to help maintain the current projects application suite
* Following best practice design and development methodologies in sustaining a high quality, clean, auditable and manageable system.
* Where required, working within QMS frameworks for CE certification compliance.
* Attend meetings alongside the project lead with stakeholders for requirement analysis and feedback purposes.
Essential & Desirable Requirements to apply:
* BSc in computer Science or other technical discipline
* 2+ Years working experience in a relevant
* Angular 6 and experience with previous angular technologies
* Exposure to working with Dashboards
* Competitive salary and benefits
* A great working environment with cutting edge colleagues
* Great Coffee
* Latest tech to enhance your developing skills
* Tailored Learning & Development plan to help you progress in your professional career
* Room to grow and develop yourself
* Some of the most exciting projects in the market ranging from end to end of the spectrum
* A great team to influence and develop your skills
* Fly out with the team internationally for product launches (USA, Europe & Other Destinations)
What we will do:
We will provide you with a series of challenging projects together with the tools, equipment and support to give you the best possible chance of succeeding. Most importantly, we will give you the opportunity to work in a culture that is energetic, passionate and innovative and you'll get to work with some of the most impressive people in technology! Bring your passion, curiosity, talent and innovation to our team and we will give you an environment full of challenges to flourish in.
Salary depends on experience but is always competitive plus an annual bonus tied to your performance and also the company's performance.
Take the next step!
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding with us means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Alternatively if you would like more details please feel free to get in touch providing your contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal chat about the role.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java recruitment firm, advertising more jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users Globally and by specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the South African Market and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.