Job Title - Android Developer
Job Type - Permanent
Location: Paarl, Cape Town
About the Client:
Do you want to contribute towards making South African home run more smoothly? Do you want to help people and create helpful, creative and simple processes? If so, carry on reading! My client is looking for an Android Developer with experience in app development. The candidate should have 4 years or more experience and will be able to develop apps from back to front as well as being responsible for the deployment and maintenance of their apps going forward.
As their Senior Test Analyst you will be:
* Developing apps from back to front
* Responsible for deployment of projects
* Responsible for maintenance of apps
* Continually contributing towards new ideas
* Updating and improving on the app store
Essential Qualifications / Skills:
* Strong Object-Oriented programming skills.
* Strong knowledge of the Android SDK and its supporting systems - Java/Kotlin (Android Studio).
* Working exposure and experience on background services, async, thread classes, managing app memory, persistence(SQLite), fragments/dynamic screen support.
* Strong knowledge and understanding of different Android platforms.
* Experience with consuming REST Web services.
* Strong understanding of MVVM/MVC design patterns.
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN and Git.
* Published applications to the Google Play app store.
* Experience with Apple iOS mobile development advantage
* Medical Aid
* Parking - shaded, secure and on campus.
* Flexible Hours
* Remote work - 4 days per month with the option of making a Saturday a remote day and taking a week day off.
* Casual dress
* Coffee and Tea: top rate coffee
* Health Facilities
* Outdoor Exercise - routes accessible directly form the campus into the Mountain Nature Reserve for cyclists and runners
* 20% Staff Discount: Rain Africa Stores SA, Netelek Home Automation Hardware and Software, Village Ridge Boutique Hotel Pretoria, Village Lodge Guest Houses Paarl, Parys & Harrismith, Olive Factory.
* Optional Accommodation for 12 months in state of the art apartments
I would urge you to apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity as the role will not be on the market long.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java recruitment firm, advertising more jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users Globally and by specialising solely in placing candidates in the market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the South African Market and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
This is definitely a job you shouldn't let slip through your fingers. Not many companies will offer as many benefits as this. If you think that this job is something you might be looking for then please do not hesitate to contact me for a chat! Email: email@example.com or Phone: 0875505663