Job Title - iOS Developer (Native)
Job Type - Permanent & Full Time
Salary - Up to R720,000 & Benefits (Negotiable dependent on experience)
Start Date - ASAP
We are based in the lovely Midrand and accessable easily, looking for intermediate-senior iOS developers to work in their innovative start-up company. We are an award winning company covering a diverse market and demand in various locations across the globe.
We are looking for 4 keen and enthusiastic developers who would like to further their development career, work as part of a team, learn new technologies and gain insight into our diverse industry. Work will vary between exciting new projects in line with provided designs and frameworks and maintaining and upgrading our current service offering, through improving and streamlining projects alongside further updates and additions. You would be required to report to both the developer lead and the lead project manager. With is you will be exposed to a vast array of world-first systems. Our Mobile space is growing rapidly worldwide and we are at the forefront of providing effective and scalable solutions.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Be involved in the planning, design and development of first-to-market applications.
* Taking personal ownership for projects as well as contributing to platform based products.
* Working from wireframes to develop high quality iOS applications
* Working alongside fellow mobile developers to help maintain the current projects application suite
* Following best practice design and development methodologies in sustaining a high quality, clean, auditable and manageable system.
* Where required, working within QMS frameworks for CE certification compliance.
* Attend meetings alongside the project lead with stakeholders for requirement analysis and feedback purposes.
To apply for this role you must have:
* Minimum of 3 years' work experience
* Strong knowledge of iOS development and its supporting systems.
* Proficient in SWIFT
* Good development practices utilising modern design patterns.
* A good understanding of storage mechanisms, threading, lifecycles.
* Knowledge of common 3rd party libraries available and integration experience.
* Strong UI development experience and developing for dynamic screen support.
* Experience with RESTful API integration.
* Well versed in Git
* Being able to cope with stressful and dynamic (post-startup) environments.
* Team player mentality with a strong focus on taking personal ownership.
* Willingness to learn and contribute to the professional growth of fellow developers.
* Competitive salary and benefits
* A great working environment with cutting edge colleagues
* Great Coffee
* Latest tech to enhance your developing skills
* Tailored learning & development plan to help you progress in your professional career
* Room to grow and develop yourself
* Some of the most exciting projects in the market ranging from end to end of the spectrum
* A great team to influence and develop your skills
* Fly out with the team internationally for product launches (USA, Europe & Other)
What we will do:
We will provide you with a series of challenging projects together with the tools, equipment and support to give you the best possible chance of succeeding. Most importantly, we will give you the opportunity to work in a culture that is energetic, passionate and innovative and you'll get to work with some of the most impressive people in technology! Bring your passion, curiosity, talent and innovation to our team and we will give you an environment full of challenges to flourish in.
Salary depends on experience but is always competitive plus an annual bonus tied to your performance and also the company's performance.
Take the next step!
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding with us means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Alternatively if you would like more details please feel free to get in touch providing your contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal chat about the role.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java recruitment firm, advertising more jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users Globally and by specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the South African Market and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.