QA Analyst / Permanent / Full Time
Newcastle / £30,000- £40,000
Are you the Sherlock Holmes of finding bugs in the Testing world? Would flexible working support your busy lifestyle or even discounted travel to work to save those pennies to spend on yourself instead?
Who needs you?
If this sounds interesting then you could be the new QA Analyst at my elite client in the heart of Newcastle City Centre by the end of the year. They have joined forces with some of the most reputable names in the digital world to create unique products and experiences and are by no means showing signs of slowing down anytime soon- so they need your help!
Anywhere from the e-commerce, Education and Entertainment industry, and everything in between they have it covered and need a truly self-motivated individual with a strong testing background to support them in continuing what they do best.
What will you get to do ?
* Create test automation frameworks
* Recognise the issues that should have been avoided prior to testing
* Handle manual test cases from all angles including the design, development and maintenance
* Write and maintain the automation scripts for your customer's needs
* Support clients in assisting with issue identification
* Log reports effectively in such a way that the developers can reproduce the issues with ease.
Can you show?
* A strong testing background with a good few years directed towards automation
* Can use Selenium Webdriver or a similar automation testing tool
* Proven practice on large integrated systems
* JIRA knowledge
* A healthy understanding of the different types of testing and when to implement them
* SOAPUI/Postman for API testing
* Work to agile methodologies
What do you get in return?
* Valued personal development with milestones in place to support your growth
* Cycle to work scheme
* A healthy salary to reflect your skill set
* Flexible working to support your lifestyle
* Childcare vouchers
* All expenses paid social events for you and the team and payday treats
Next Steps & Contact
Overall if you are passionate about what you do and want to join a company with the same passions and goals then contact me now and let's get you on track for this new opportunity. Don't be the person that missed out because they waited until the new year to look for a new role.
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/jessica-blackburn-0171a1161/ ( Jessica Blackburn)
*PLEASE NOT MY CLIENT DOES NOT OFFER SPONSORSHIP*
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.