Role #1 : Senior Web Developer ( PHP | Drupal )
Role #2 : Web Developer ( PHP | Drupal )
Location : Melbourne
Looking for multiple Web Developers ( PHP | Drupal ) working as part of a multi-skilled agile team to design, develop, implement and maintain technical solutions that ensure the web-based systems are available as needed, efficient for people to use and cost effective to create and maintain.
Depending on experience applicants would be expected to have experience of the following:
* Demonstrated hands on experience usind CMS : Drupal
* Demonstrated ability and experience working with current best practices and technologies for front end web development such as HTML5 , CSS3, JQuery , Bootstrap , AJAX
* Demonstrated ability and experience working with one or more server-side web development toolsets such as the LAMP stack.
* Demonstrated ability to lead teams, advise and mentor staff, work on multiple projects.
* Experience with version control systems.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), influencing and negotiation skills, presentation and report writing skills.
* Experience with MVC Frameworks : Laravel , Zend , Symfony
* Experience with Magento
* Visual design /User experience
What you will be doing ( Role #1- Snr Web Developer )
* Consult with internal stakeholders to identify business requirements and organisational priorities for web-based systems.
* Translate business goals into technical requirements and using a high degree of specialistknowledge, provide technical recommendations to achieve the business goals.
* Develop a maintenance plan for the core web-based systems and oversee the ongoing technical work needed to implement this plan.
* Responsible for continuous improvement of policies, procedures and processes relating to online technologies.
* Provision of high level organisational and administrative leadership including review and evaluation of technology, team capability and/or services.
* Responsible for advising and mentoring other web developers within the online technical development stream.
What you will be doing ( Role #2 - Web Developer )
* Assist with scoping, architecture, requirements analysis, and investigation of new platforms and processes.
* Design and manage MySQL database
* Manage security standards for web projects
* Test and debug projects
* Ongoing enhancements and support
* Create technical documentation
Whats on Offer
* Great boss to work with.
* Attractive salary package
* Awesome company culture
* Flexible working hours
* Casual attire
* Career Growth opportunitties
* Close to public transport
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume *
To apply, press APPLY or please send a copy of your most recent CV ( Word format) to Y.firstname.lastname@example.org .