Senior Java Engineer - Up to £75000 - Manchester City Centre - Financial
Having recently focussed on past events in which payments technology had failed, this client have found themselves working on internal payment validation systems and as a result have a demand for a Software Engineer with a keen eye for detail as they will be the final word on many aspects within the project before work is sent through to QC.
You will find yourself being seen as a hands on manager, covering much of a role where you will be called upon for sound advice by your juniors and peers, whilst also demonstrating some of your polished skills.
-Experience with Java 8/9, Spring boot, Hibernate
- Stakeholder management experience and the ability act as an ambassador for the company.
- A keen interest in the financial sector and some experience working within FinTech.
- Upskilling and a personal development plan
- A career in which you can find yourself excelling to Director and Senior Director level
- Paid food, travel and accommodation for the sake of moving you to the best projects.
Email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 5949727 to discuss this further.
Pearson Frank is a leading IT recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more IT jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the IT market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK / Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and IT jobs are.