Java Developer, £70-100k + Benefits - London Travel, United Kingdom. - Global Partner, Generous Pension and Much More…
The client is looking for a talented candidate with cutting edge Java Development skills to join their team working on a variety of projects on client site within the M25. The candidate will be joining a team within an industry leading partner. The role is based in a tightly knit, team focused environment where the candidate can enjoy a varied working life, working on a selection of bespoke and pioneering projects for a number of big name clients.
On a day to day basis you will responsible for…
* Developing the bespoke platform with an emphasis on Back-End Development
* Enabling and leading effective team working through the use of source control and collaboration tools
* Mentoring and coaching more junior developers in the team
* Documenting all work
* Continually developing knowledge on latest technologies, skills and processes
The client's ideal candidate is required to have…
* Java 8 development skills with demonstrable experience
* An understanding of Continuous Integration
* Knowledge around the creation and maintenance of web services
* Experience of end to end product development
* Proven experience with troubleshooting principles and issue resolution techniques
* Evidence of sound leadership skills
The company at hand would be an excellent fit for any developer who wants to hit the highest earning potentials within the Java environment. The position within a partner of this magnitude grants both a huge potential for career progression and unrivalled exposure to all the latest Java technologies.
This is a role attracting a high number of applications and the client is looking to fill this position as soon as possible. If you think you are the right fit for this opportunity please send your CV in today to avoid missing out.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To discuss this opportunity as a Java Developer in more detail please send your CV in to email@example.com in full confidence.
KeyWords: Pearson Frank, Java, Spring, Hibernate, MVC, Developer , London, City of London, United Kingdom