Junior Automation Tester (Java Skills) - Cheshire - Fintech - Up to £40000
Notes: You must be Eligible to work in the UK for this application. This client does not sponsor.
With many banks making waves in crytocurrency, this client are maing further advantaces on new methods of payment to be used by their customers and have since gained noteriety in the Financial sector.
As they have current trends and notions of full automation, the hiring team are focussing their attention on automation and regression testing, with a key focus toward Selenium Webdrivers, IDE, Soap UI and Cucumber.
-Experience and a desire to focus in Automation Testing using Selenium and Selenium Webdrivers.
- Scripting and programming abilities in Java
- Knowledge and willingness to be part of the rapidly progressing Fin-Tech industry.
* Access to tuition, mentoring and phenomenal training packages.
* Access to Internal breakthrough and disruptive projects within the industry. This client will always look within the company before hiring externally.
* Fantastic facilities including on site free food, bars and even a gym.
Apply with your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 0191 5949727 for a discussion about the position and the projects coming through.
Pearson Frank is a leader in IT recruitment. All our years of experience in the IT industry have allowed us to branch out and specialise in specific markets and we now also have dedicated teams working with in Open Source Development Technologies, Mobile Application Development and Web Application Development.
Selenium Web Drivers/ E2E/ End to End/ Software Testing/ Defects/ Tools/ Java/ Frameworks/ Stakeholder Manager/ Banking/ Finance/ Fintech/ REST/ SOAP/ Cucumber/ JQuery/ Selenium/ Jira / ALM/ Agilecontrol/ Confluence/ Bitbucket/ continuous integration/ Cheshire/ Manchester/ Bolton/ Warrington/ Liverpool/ Lymm/Crewe/ Alsager/ Automation Tester