Senior Front End Developer - Central London - Digital Agency
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 (DOE)
Benefits for the Front End Developer : Flexible working hours, Pension, Training & Development Budget, Healthcare cash scheme, Cycle-to-work Scheme, Free Beer Fridays
An award winning & superior creative digital agency based in central London who specialise in design & development of transformative digital products! At such a fantastic position they are now in a place where they have upgraded to a beautiful large office space to take care of a team of excellent developers who form a great family.
A tight unit of committed and passionate technology enthusiasts. This highly skilled team pride themselves on strong engineering practice, embracing new technology and empowering methods. Don't worry, the hard work will pay off with heavy fun.
The Role of the Front End Developer
Duties will involve:
* Write clean, testable, reusable & documented code
* Build tools and dependency management as part of a CI Structure
* Work with back end developers to deliver bespoke interfaces for clients
* Collaborate well with your colleagues
* Be creative and show your unique personality
Requirements of the Front End Developer
* One or more : React, Vue, Angular 2, Node
* CSS, BEM, SASS, LESS, PostCSS etc
* Have the passion to stay up to date with the newest technologies
* Have the desire to be part of a great team environment
Benefits of the Front End Developer
* Flexible working hours, Pension
* A training & development budget for YOU to manage
* Company healthcare cash scheme, Cycle-to-work scheme
* Free Beer Fridays, Free Fruit
* Be part of a super awesome team !
If you are interested in the Front End Developer position, call me on 0191 338 7546 (I'm Liam!) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you aren't sure, still get in touch - I'm always here to talk about opportunities in more detail.