Junior Java Developer - London- £45000
Note: You must be permitted to work in the EU for this role.
This major Trade client has won many awards for their technological prowess and for their efforts with clientele. With organic growth they have found that their company turnover has increased and as a result they require changes to their system as more and clients require their new trading platform. This client operates globally and as a result you find yourself in liaison with offices in Poland, Russia and Switzerland.
This would mean that the work that you are doing would cover European notoriety, putting you name across the Global market.
What does the company expect?
* Experience working with Java 8, Hibernate and Microservices
* Experience with Business Platforms.
* Some experience with Big Data usage Spark, Hadoop or Scala
* Salary parity within the company based on level of development.
* Becoming part of an elite team who will value your opinions and past experience
* Flexible working hours.
* Exclusive greenfield projects which will be deployed across Europe
* Access to current and state of the art learning resources for self-development.
Get your name plastered across Europe within the Fintech industry. Send your C.V. to Don Handalage at email@example.com or call me on 0191 594 9727 to discuss the position, the process and the deadlines.
Pearson Frank is a leading IT recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more IT jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the IT market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK / Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and IT jobs are.