Front End Engineer / Sunderland
£30,000 - £40,000
Do you want to work with a bunch of creative individuals who encourage progression and support you in being the best developer you can?
How about making your mark on the digital world with the chance to work with AI and VR projects?
My client and role // My client works with elite organisations across the globe who utilise their digital expertise to solve problems, accelerate growth and achieve measurable, transformative results. They sre all about future focus and so are working with emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and augmented reality giving and develoer immediate value to their skill set.
Overall all I need is a Front-end expert who wants to get involved with the creation of building new websites and web applications, and who wants to help to support and maintain existing websites for a very exciting pool of elite global brands.You will have the opportunituy to work closely with the creative team producing web pages using semantic mark-up and with server-side developers to implement and develop complex, interactive and data-driven websites.
It would be great if you can show....
* if you have experience with C# .NET MVC (Razor) server-side code that would be fantastic even if its just at a basic level
* Familiarity with and adherence to web standards and best practices for performance and accessibility
* SEO understanding
* Git and SVN exposure for version control
* Experience in AJAX techniques.
* Knowledge of HTML email best practice
We'd like to see (but not essential so don't panic)...
* Experience with Umbraco and/or Sitecore.
* Any work you have done with Angular and React is always a bonus
The good stuff you can expert in return...
* 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
* some flexible working
* work in a modern environment with the all important free cuppas
* pension scheme
* on site parking
* structured development plan
* team socials
If you like what you have read then get in touch below!
Telephone : 01917 315286
Email : email@example.com
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/jessica-blackburn-0171a1161/ ( Jessica Blackburn)
Include examples of your best work and/or code samples to support your application if you have a blog/github account
PLEASE NOT MY CLIENT DOES NOT OFFER SPONSORSHIP
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.