FRONT END DEVELOPER / £35,000- £45,000 / FULL TIME / NEWCASTLE
This client wants to invest in your development and future, are you ready to progress?
I am offering the opportunity to sail the digital sea in a modern digital hub as a Front End Developer with one of my clients in the heart of Newcastle Upon Tyne. They are nearly 10 years old now and their role in the market is to create niche tools for sales & marketing.
The goal of their work is to bring focus to screens, which are injected with bespoke adverts that highlight anything from promotions to offers and events. Overall increasing customer engagement and improving profitability is constantly on the to do list.
Overall my client is looking for an expereinced front end developer with a good few years commercial experience as this is a fairly senior role and requires you to bring your A game and really deliver those important results.
A day in the life of a Front End Developer…
* You will develop web applications for use in their current target market of hospitality
* Upskill into using angular and react
* Use your development plan created by you and your manager to make sure you are consistently developing and adding value to both yourself and the business
* Work to an agile environment and TDD methodologies
* Give clients fully integrated cloud-based solutions to increase customer engagement and improve venue profitability.
* Using existing technology to service customers with their very own channel to attract people's attention and shout volumes about the brands niche products
* Receive genuine care and attention from your manager, if you need some flexible working all you need to do is ask
* Access to a constant flow of good cuppas (depending on who is making them)
Skills to bring into work with you…
* 2-3 years commerical experience
* A creative mind and not afraid to hold back on ideas no matter how big or small
* The desire to learn Angular & React if you haven't already been lucky enough to experiment with
* OOP concepts
* Responsive design and implementation
* Usage of APIs and front-end ORMs
* Usage of various Access Control strategies
* Familiarity with the Agile and TDD methodologies with familiarity of the software development cycle
* Canvas manipulation, graphical frameworks
The only limit on this is your enthusiasm and drive. If you want to be a part of this exciting business then get in touch now on the methods below
Telephone : 01917 315286
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/jessica-blackburn-0171a1161/ ( Jessica Blackburn)
Include examples of your best work and/or code samples to support your application if you have a blog/github acclunt
PLEASE NOT MY CLIENT DOES NOT OFFER SPONSORSHIP
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.