Role : Teachnical Lead / Software Architect
Looking for Technical Lead ( PHP | Node.Js | React.Js | AWS) leading a multi-skilled agile product team to design, develop, implement and maintain technical solutions of a cutting edge platform.
* Designs elegant technical solutions that are scalable, robust and can be easily evolved to meet future business needs.
* Drive technical solution design, estimation and delivery whilst ensuring alignment with the domain architectural strategies.
* Review current development frameworks and help establish initial architecture for new product.
* Mentor your engineers to improve their engineering capabilities and embed good practices.
* Undertaking market and technical research, understanding business requirements and developing solutions to extend and enhance product offerings.
Depending on experience applicants would be expected to have experience of the following:
* Knowledge of Software Architecture processes, methods and frameworks.
* Demonstrated ability and experience working with one or more server-side web development toolsets such PHP and Node.Js
* Demonstrated ability and experience working with current best practices and technologies for front end web development such as HTML5 , CSS3, JQuery , Bootstrap , React.Js
* Demonstrated ability to lead teams, advise and mentor staff on complex projects.
* Exposure working with a Product or Platform based organization
* Strong exposure to AWS , Docker, DevOps, CI/CD, Microservices
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), influencing and negotiation skills, presentation and report writing skills.
* Experience with PHP Frameworks : Zend , Laravel
* Exposure to working on SAAP, PAAS or IAAS projects
* AWS ( EC2 , SQS, SNS, RDS , Lambda )
Whats on Offer
* Great product team to work with.
* Attractive salary package
* Awesome company culture
* Flexible working hours & parking on site
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume *
To apply, press APPLY or please send a copy of your most recent CV ( Word format) to Y.firstname.lastname@example.org .