Newcastle / £25,000- £45,000
Do you fancy 2 weeks away in New York or Tokyo just for getting the job? How about free beers of choice on a Friday to start winding down from an exciting week with a Global Elite business?
My client are a leading SAAS provider working on a global scale with a healthy pool of household names to their reputation who use their platform to track performance marketing data and create a number of solutions to turn this data into useful information for their customers. The platform itself is generated by REST APIs and everything is developed with an API-first approach. They are looking for a talented software engineer to get on board and suporrt the business grow even more.
Development and Progression - My client values development at the height of everything you do, so no waiting for someone to leave for you to be promoted. There is no waiting for those annual salary reviews you have the opportunity to lift the lid as and when you and your manager feel that you have proven yourself to the next level. £500 will be put towards yourself to support your personal development so that you can be the best developer you can. As a new employee you can chose a global office location to go and visit for 2 weeks to gain a deeper insight into the business and learn new skills.
Technologies & Methodologies they use...
* Automated frameworks ran in Ruby, using Selenium webdriver for the UI tests
* Work on Macbooks with a RedHat virtual machine test environment.
* Opportunity to branch out into specialist areas such as Security, Performance and Load testing
* Development teams are multidisciplinary with engineers, QA, and analysts working together to Agile principles.
The right candidate should be...
* A skilled tester from a technical background who has experience in manual and automated API/Front-end testing
* Worked as part of an Agile Scrum team.
Benefits on offer...
* Breakfast free on Mondays to blow the weekend cobwebs off
* Beer trolly doing the rounds on a Friday
* 2 weeks abroad in an internation office
* £500 personal development budget
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* 5% employee contribution and 4% employer contribution
* Cycle to work scheme
If this sounds like a good match for you then lets have a chat... get in touch at email@example.com or call me on 0191 731 5286 or grab me on LinkedIn
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.