Senior Java Developer (Oxford) £70,000 + Bonus
Senior Java Developer (Oxford)
As a Senior Java developer you will be working in a vibrant space for a primary player in the industry. This is a highly challenging role, you will be an experienced Developer in the field and should be looking to move forward and take the next step. The clients ePay application supports webstores and fulfilment systems globally. You will be reporting to the eServices Software Engineering Manager and take on significant responsibilities including the designing and development of vital applications. You will very much be regarded the tech-authority for these services and components.
This opening is located in Oxford- Central Southern England, a small but thriving city in the heart of the mainland.
£70,000 plus bonus.
Roles and Responsibilities-
As a Senior Java Developer you will be working in a very strong team within the eCommerce services and back-office eCommerce batch processing area, developing and maintaining applications used for processing sensitive user data.
Skills and Qualification-
* Strong experience of containerless Java.
* Strong experience in contemporary Java (1.8 minimum).
* Experience of building SOAP integrations.
* Experience of RESTful web services (design and build) using JSON.
* Strong experience in Linux.
* Web/Microservice frameworks e.g. Spring Boot, Dropwizard.
* Good JBOSS or Tomcat experience.
* Database technologies experience including Oracle.
* Good Experience of Windows.
* AWS- Automated deployment.
* Developing to AWS-hosted solutions.
* SSL+ certificates.
* PCI compliancy understanding- (SAQ-A, SAQ-A-EP).
* Web security awareness.
* SOA Experience.
* Working with PSP's or PSA's.
If you are interested in the opportunity of Senior Java Developer in Oxford, or looking to hear more information about the role, contact me, Nathaniel, on (+44) 0191 261 3375.
Or email me your CV: email@example.com
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.