Newcastle / £30,000- £50,000
They are a leading SAAS provider working on a global scale with a healthy pool of household names to their reputation who use their platform to track performance marketing data and create a number of solutions to turn this data into useful information for their customers. The platform itself is generated by REST APIs and everything is developed with an API-first approach. They are looking for a talented software engineer to get on board and suporrt the business grow even more.
Development and Progression - My client values development at the height of everything you do, so no waiting for someone to leave for you to be promoted. There is no waiting for those annual salary reviews you have the opportunity to lift the lid as and when you and your manager feel that you have proven yourself to the next level. £500 will be put towards yourself to support your personal development so that you can be the best developer you can. As a new employee you can chose a global office location to go and visit for 2 weeks to gain a deeper insight into the business and learn new skills.
Technologies & Methodologies they use...
The right candidate should be able to show...
* Engineering experience using PHP or another language
* OO skills, strong design patterns knowledge
* Agile and Lean delivery , write clean code, TDD
* Experience in developing and consuming REST APIs
* Work with efficiency in a team and commnicate ideas and strategy effectively
You can find yourself responsible for...
* Support of the delivery and quality of all development work produced
* Integrating APIs.
* Recognising and resolving client issues
* Create client-friendly technical specifications for digital projects.
* Work closely and communicate effectively with the Creative and Client Services teams.
* Pushing your own development and prooving yourself
Benefits on offer...
* Breakfast free on Mondays to blow the weekend cobwebs off
* Beer trolly doing the rounds on a Friday
* 2 weeks abroad in an internation office
* £500 personal development budget
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* 5% employee contribution and 4% employer contribution
* Cycle to work scheme
Contact.....If this sounds like the perfect role for you please get in touch at email@example.com or call me on 0191 731 5286 to kickstart your new opportunity!
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.