Games Company - Server Front End Developer
I am looking for individuals to join my clients server team. Your main responsibility is around our internal tool for managing players and content in the games that they run. You get to design and implement cool features that are used to operate the game on daily basis. Their systems run in Azure but you will get around just fine if you have at least some experience from any cloud service provider. Services are mainly written in C#, so good skills on that is an advantage. Their tools are using React / Redux as the frontend and under the hood we are using C#.
This is what you'll get to work on:
- Design and program their tools for game teams, support and marketing
- Design and tweak their monitoring/reporting systems
- Building statistics systems for big data
- Have fun brainstorming cool new features with the game teams for players
- Learn from your colleagues the latest there is on tech
Your experience and skills include:
- React / Reduc experience is a big plus
- C# knowledge or experience
- Cloud principals (azure, aws or google)
- Modern web technologies (HTML and stuff, name your favourite js frameworks)
- Strong scripting skills (both unix and windows)
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Experience in working in the games industry is a big plus, but not must
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Good backend development skills are a big plus, but not a must
- Passion for games is required
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity the best on the market at the minute. This position closes on the 30th January 2019.
For more information please email today email@example.com or call me on this number +44 (0)191 594 9744 (ext1587)
Pearson Frank International Ltd is the global leader in Java / PHP recruitment, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users globally and we have never had more live development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers.
Pearson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.