Full-Stack Software Engineer (Oxford) £40,000 - £55,000
Are you an expert developer? An opening for an experienced and motivated Java Developer is now live here at Pearson Frank. Our client is a leading company in software development- this is a wonderful opportunity to make your mark working with a large company and its global reach. You will be motivated and excited to take responsibility during the full-cycle of projects.
You will be working with the Software Engineering Manager and take on significant responsibilities including the crafting and development of vital applications.
* You are an expert in Java
* You keep up to speed with the latest Java versions
* Agile Methodologies are familiar
* SpringBoot is second nature to you
* Deep knowledge of agile software development processes and tools like Git, Jenkins & Jira
* Proven understanding of testing, continuous integration and deployment practises
* Hands on. Passionate. Sleeves-Up. Persistent.
If you are interested in the opportunity of Full Stack Software Engineer in Oxford, or looking to hear more information about the role, contact me, Nathaniel, on (+44) 0191 261 3375.
Or email me your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We take care of both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing you in the JAVA & PHP market I have established relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have a unique understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.
We are an equal opportunities consultancy.