Specific responsibilities include:
● Communicate and collaborate with our current team to solve problems and discuss
best programming practices
● Design,build,and maintain efficient,reusable,and reliable code
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the systems
and identify issues, bugs, and bottlenecks and devise solutions to these problems
● Be involved in the planning, design and development of new systems
● Taking personal ownership for projects and work quality
● Following best practice design and development methodologies in sustaining a high
quality, clean auditable and manageable system.
● Working within QMS frameworks for CE certification compliance.
● Attend meetings alongside the development lead, where necessary, with
stakeholders for requirement analysis and feedback purposes
Education and/or work experience requirements:
● Minimum of 2 years' work experience
● Experience in Golang or Proficiency in Ruby (andꢀrails)
● Experience with API development (REST,ꢀRPC)
● Experience with MySQL
● Well versed in Git
● HTML and CSS experience
● Great debugging and reasoning skills
● Being able to cope within stressful and dynamic (post-startup) environments.
● Team player mentality with a strong focus on taking personal ownership.