Frontend Developer | Angular.js
Are you someone who always thinks outside the box and is willing to go against the grain? Do you want to be exposed to the latest in frontend technology and to have a say in the things that mater?
The ideal candidate has strong communication skills both written and spoken. They are fast to learn new concepts, platforms and languages as well as being passionate in changes in the industry with a constant desire to be on top of their field.
* CSS pre-processors SASS/LESS
* Exposure to migrating Angular.js to newer versions is a bonus
* Strong skills with HTML5, CSS3
* Version control (Git)
* Task-runners (Grunt, Gulp)
* Comfortable with open source frameworks and Content Management Systems
Your code is well-organise, clean and documented that is scalable, modular and maintainable. Clear communications comes as second nature for you and you are open with your ideas and willing to share.
Due to your expansive knowledge in frontend development, you are willing to lead and teach anyone willing to listen. You will be a support and be supported by the fantastic team you're in.
You are open minded and willing to engage in cheeky Friday beers and lunchtime bouts of ping pong.
What you get out of it
* Exposure to a multitude of different clients to add to your portfolio
* An open warehouse office space with ample natural lighting
* An open and collaborative team where no question is a silly question
To apply, press APPLY or please send a copy of your most recent CV ( Word Document ) to firstname.lastname@example.org or, contact directly on 03 90883725 to discuss your experience and the role in more detail.