Solution Architect/ Enterprise Architect - Surrey - up to £85,000 - AWS, Microservices, Extensive Benefits including Bonus, Flexible Working…
Solutions Architects with experience translating functional and non-functional business requirements into Enterprise solutions required. My client are an International insurance firm and are looking for an experienced architects to take their development team to the next level.
The ideal candidate will be experienced working in all areas of product life-cycle from requirement gathering to implementation. They will ensure designs are consistent with enterprise architecture standards as well as financial and legal guidelines.
The role can be based in Reigate, Surrey or there is a possibility of some home-based working once the candidate has settled into the role.
Essential skills for the role:
- A proven track record in designing and delivering complex enterprise-scale solutions
- A background in Java Development, preferably with knowledge of Containerised Microservices, Spring Boot and AWS
- Ability to gather business requirements and architect solutions based on those requirements
- First class design skills including the ability to draw up extremely accurate specifications that could be effectively utilised by development teams
- Experience of leading a technical team
- Involvement across the full project lifecycle (to successful deployment)
- Experience with appropriate architectural frameworks such as TOGAF or Zachman
For this role my client is looking to compensate the ideal Solutions Architects with a generous salary of £70000 - £85000 + benefits and very real scope for career progression as the company expands over the coming years. They are based in Reigate so are easily commutable from Greater London and the majority of Surrey.
If you meet the above requirements and believe you would be a suitable candidate, apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity as the role will not be on the market long.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.
Apply now by sending your CV to - email@example.com
Or call Matthew Coney - (+44) 0191 338 7673
Technical Architect, Solution Architect, Architecture, Solutions, Java, AWS TOGAF, Zachman, London, Greater London, Surrey