Front End React Developer
£35,000 - £40,000
I'm currently working with an exciting SaaS start-up in Central Manchester who provide innovative solutions to revolutionise the global rail and construction sectors.
They have just recently received private and industry funding so it's a great time for them and due to this funding they're looking to bring on numerous Front End React Developers to help build and shape their in-house development team.
They're looking for a React enthusiast, someone who has the passion for technology as well as the drive and determination to produce high quality and well engineered work.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Following engineering best practices and principles to work on a complex digital platform
* Work with Ui and UX designers to create front end prototypes
* Improve, maintain and develop an active code-base with the other developers
* Identify performance issues to allow for maximum improvement for the customer base
To be considered for this role, it would be nice to have some of the following:
* Good experience with React.js, ES6/7 and tools such as npm or webpack
* Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, SASS/LESS
* A sound understaidng of tools such as Git, JIRA or Slack
* An interest in mobile application development
For this position, my client are offering a salary anywhere in the region of £35-40k plus a fanastic benefits scheme and a real scope for career progression.
If you meet the above requirements and believe you would be a suitable candidate, apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity as the role will not be on the market long.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are
Apply now by sending your CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Chris Garside (+44) 0191 338 7577
React/Redux/Angular/Front End/Software Engineer/TDD/BDD/Manchester