The companies ethos are to create games whilst having fun, so you can expect a positive and relaxed working environment.
What you could be doing:
* Designing, implementing, and maintaining websites
* Build strong relationships with the rest of the team and work together to drive development
What you will need:
* Proven experience in a commercial web development environment
* Experience using Front End JS frameworks like Angular, Vue.js, React
* Knowledge and experience interacting with RESTful APIs
* Experience using linting systems and automated tests
* Knowledge and experience of cross browser compatibility
* Experience working within an Agile / Scrum environment
* If you have knowledge of game development engines or Typescript you will be to an advantage
What you will get:
* A generous pension scheme and holiday allowance
* Progression opportunities and tailored training
* The opportunity to progress your skills and work in a relaxed and fun environment
* A competitive salary of £30,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
Want to hear more? Click 'Apply now'.
If this role doesn't sound like something you could be interested in, we have a multitude of roles available, just a click away.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 406 0303 for more information.