There is a real engineering culture within this company. They are driven to be and remain the best. Innovation and craftsmanship are important spearheads, they are also enterprising and they are open to everything.
They do assignments for more than 100 different Dutch clients. There are very big names among them, but also smaller clients with challenging environments. During assignments you get the chance to maximize the costs of the latest technologies.
Do you, as an experienced software developer, find innovation as important as my client does? Do you want to constantly improve yourself during your work? Do you want to work for a company that finds innovation important and where teaming and personal development are part of the corporate culture? If that is the case please read below.
As a software developer or software consultant you come to us in a team that carries out projects for a large number of different and well-established clients. The focus is on full-stack development projects in Java. The company's ambition is to build scalable data-driven digital platforms and high-quality predictive self-learning systems.
In order to be able to work with them as a software developer / consultant, it is important that you are able to understand complex technological architectures and that you have the ambition to be a Top developer. Experience with Java is a must, furthermore we expect you to have knowledge (or want to build it with us) of frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate and Maven.
But why do you have to choose the particular client?
Well, these are some of the reasons:
* You get an employee-tailored permanent contract.
* Good work deserves a good reward: you can earn up to € 2,000 per month on top of your basic salary.
* You get a lease car and a fast development laptop.
* You are going to do nice assignments - they get so many, that they can choose themselves.
* You can spar with real Java toppers within our community.
* Your personal contribution is appreciated. You can make a difference as an individual developer.
* Having fun every day in your work and with your colleagues!
Plus, offer for a comprehensive knowledge program:
* meet-ups and workshops with external speakers;
* the leading Development and Innovation Days of 2019 have already been scheduled;
* a Java platform within their community of experienced developers;
* choice of more than 50 personal skills training;
* the possibility to certify your technical skills in Shimla (India).