My client, the worlds 2nd largest global E-commerce business (only behind Amazon), are seeking Front End developers paying up to £65,000 dependent on experience.
Operating as a market leader and with an excellent reputation for utilising new technologies. They consider themselves to be a 'tech company within an eCommerce provider', driven by technology and using it as an enabler rather than a blocker.
They are looking for a superb developer who can solve complex problems and help drive forward their technical strategy. The right candidate will enjoy working closely with more junior developers and enjoy mentoring and helping the team with best practice.
You should be:
* Highly Proficient with HTML 5, AJAX, Bootstrapping, HTML, HTTP and JSON.
* Solid understanding of styling and applying design to web pages using CSS.
* Proficient with the use of Spring.
* Good understanding of asynchronous systems and messaging for example Kafka.
* Quality first mind-set for writing code using techniques such as TDD or BDD.
* Solid understanding of Agile practices.
* Commercial experience in an e-commerce background and A/B testing.
* Cloud technologies such as AWS and container technologies such as Docker.
* Good understanding or knowledge of web server technology such as Apache or Tomcat.
Benefits include a competitive salary (up to £65,000 dependant on experience), flexible working hours, the ability to work from home 2-3 days per week as well as working in a state of the art office in Manchester city centre.
So if you are interested in following this up with a conversation then I can be contacted by the following means:
Office Line: 0191 338 7636
LinkedIn: 'Ryan Beal'
Rest assured, anything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.