PHP Developer - Junior and Lead roles available - Alcester - £20,000 to £40,000
Based in the stock control sector, my client is a growing company that has just secured a large and repetative order from a major player in the football world. They've exsisted for over 16 years and are well established within their industry. One of their major goals is improving their clients control over their stock.
What you will need:
* The ability to demonstrate an understanding of developing applications in PHP, C#, or VB.Net.
* At least 2 years of commercial experience in a software or web development role.
* Familiar with the design and implementation of SQL databases.
* A working knowledge of IT (networking and cloud environments).
* Experience developing on IOS or Android applications.
What you will do:
* Supporting new and existing installations including their Cloud Server and resources.
* Maintain the CRM and information system.
* Develop written specifications using best practice and code standards.
* Organising and managing new/upgrade projects.
What you will get:
* A generous pension scheme.
* Progression opportunities.
* Occasional Flexi time.
* 33 Days Holiday.
* The opportunity to progress your skills and work in a relaxed environment.
* A competitive salary of £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience.
Want to hear more? Click 'Apply now'.
You can also email email@example.com or call 0191 406 0303 in complete confidence.