Front End Developer
£30,000 - £45,000 | Greenfield Projects | Central London
I am working with an exciting SaaS start-up company who are looking to make a big change in the healthcare industry. Their mission is to help the social care sector deliver a better quality of care and save frontline care teams tonnes of time by going digital. To achieve this, they have launched the only freemium care management system on the market!
They have experienced rapid growth since launching in March 2018 and they're well on our way to becoming the go-to software platform for care homes managing their care delivery.
With this opportunity you will:
- Take the lead on the development of completely new parts of the product
- Work with a modern tech stack (React, React Native, NodeJS, Redux)
- Work in an agile, small and fun team
- Have a strong focus on continuous integration and delivery
- Be a key member of the team and help to set their culture as they grow
What will you reciece for your hard work?
- Equity (0 - 0.5%) negotiable depending on experience
- We're a small team; you'll make a big impact from day 1
- We believe in output, not hours
- Some flexible working possible after your first 6 months
- Regular company socials and team-building
- Hear directly from the people whose lives you'll be transforming and see your impact on helping thousands of people who receive care
- Good coffee… we mean like really really good