PHP Developer -
The ideal candidate will be a charismatic team player, who likes to keep up to date with new technologies, with a pragmatic approach to development. You will occasionally be expected to be involved in client meetings; to provide guidance and gather requirements, so confidence and your ability to portray your thoughts clearly and concisely will be important.
* Excellent PHP/MySQL knowledge
* Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
* Experience with version control software (experience with Git is preferred)
* MVC experience (preferably Laravel/Symfony/Codeigniter)
* Experience with front end frameworks such as Vue / React / Angular
* Experience building NodeJS applications
* Salary negotiable depending on experience
* MacBook and peripherals, with your choice of software
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Pensions scheme
* Lots of coffee, pub trips and McDonald's breakfasts!