£100 - £250 per day
Minimum of 3 days a week
You will be working in a small team assisting existing developers with new and ongoing projects.
You will be required to assist in designing all aspects of web applications from an idea stage through to completion, this would include everything from database design / normalisation right through to UI and UX.
The Junior developer will have well honed commercial experience in the following:
You should have completed a number of your own personal projects using these technologies that you're able to demonstrate.
* You must have the right to work in the UK.
You're a good fit if:
* You can demonstrate clear well documented code and version control
* You can show that you're committed to becoming a professional developer and that you're passionate about writing code.
* You have knowledge of MLM platforms
* You have any experience of industry standard software testing techniques
* You love to be constantly learning new things.
* You can handle a challenge and enjoy taking the initiative and figuring out solutions.
Pearson Frank EMEA
Phone: +44 (0)191 500 0020 (ext 2009)
Address: The St. Nicholas Building,St. Nicholas Street,Newcastle Upon Tyne,Tyne and Wear,NE1 1RF,United Kingdom