* You will be responsible for the process from the delivery of the initial idea to the implementation of the features for the company and our clients
* Promote a strong ethic within the development team, ensuring that the highest coding standards are maintained
* You will be working within an Agile/Scrum environment, ensuring that you work closely and consistently with our testing and support teams
* You will work on a wide range of areas alongside our US team on a conversion project for our Designer website before then moving on to our other products
The successful candidate will have extensive experience with:
* RESTful API integration
* Angular 2+
Desirable to have experience with:
* BitBucket/GIT and Jira
* Unit Testing
* Agile methodologies
You will be part of a growing team so will have the opportunity to learn new skills in order to enhance your own knowledge.
You will get to work for a leading company within the financial industry, as they revolutionise their online services through the use of the latest technologies and methodologies. The company also offers a fantastic working environment, with relaxed dress code and a multicultural environment where you are encouraged to learn more and advance your knowledge of all areas of the business.
Furthermore, you will be offered an outstanding compensation package along with numerous benefits, including:
* 25 days holiday leave
* Numerous bonus opportunities
* An excellent pension scheme
* Flexible working hours
* Option for 1 to 2 days home office if requested
* And many more...
To fast track your application and discuss your opportunities further, please contact Tom Atkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Tom on +44 (0)191 917 3795, in complete confidence.
Pearson Frank International Ltd is the global leader in Java / PHP / Web recruitment, advertising more JAVA / PHP / Web jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users globally and we have never had more live development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals.
Pearson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.