Digital Producer / Project Manager - £20,000 to £30,000 - Nottingham
Award winning and industry leading marketing agency based in Nottingham are looking for a Digital Producer or Project Manager. They are passionate about their customers and deliver great results by always going the extra mile. After existing for 7 years, they are well established within their industry.
As a Digital Producer you will be responsible for the management of a range of projects and activities. This includes; marketing, website design, mobile app development, campaigns, graphic design, and social media.
You will inspire, coach and support the delivery team and range of clients to deliver outstanding service.
What you will do:
* Have a flexible delivery style
* Lead client meetings, focus on branding, personal development, high-level UX, Site mapping, requirements definition, tree testing and card sorting etc
* KPI and budget focused
* Create a vision for projects and manage ideas through to completion
What you will need:
* At least 2 years experience in client facing role
* A Project Management qualification
* Experience managing projects in a software development industry
What will make you stand out:
* A background in web development or deisgn
* Knowledge of project management systems
* Experience in a leadership or mentoring role
* Knowledge of a CMS, Commerce and CRM systems
What you will get:
* Fast track career development and industry leading training
* Freedom to manage your own client work
* Contribution matched pension
* Flexitime working and occasional remote working
* The opportunity to enable you to stay on top of the latest industry updates and developments
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading provider in digital marketing services. If you have over two years commercial experience and a positive attitude then this job is for you.
For more information, or to talk about other opportunities available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 406 0303 in complete confidence.