Want the opportunity to lead a team of Software Developers in an exciting new project? Apply today for your next Java contract with one of the world's global consultancies.
Role: Lead Java Developer
Location: Reading or Luton or Leatherhead / London
Day rate: Dependant on experience
Duration: 6 months minimum
* Working alongside the Solutions Architect, Data Architect and another Senior Developer to establish a preferred approach for storing POLE data currently residing in a variety of legacy management systems for a key Government client
* Core Java
* API Gateway Frameworks development using REST API integration
* Graph databases, particularly Neo4j
* Sec clearance or eligibility of SC; lived in the UK for 5 years
* Lead developer/designer
* Experience of leading PoCs with an Agile methodology
* Implementing POLE Data models using graph databases
* Experience of a government/secure environment
Even if you don't have all of these skills, I would still like to hear from you!
If you believe you meet the requirements for the role apply now! The client is eager to fill the positions as soon as possible so to avoid missing out on this brilliant opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0191 233 5302.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Java jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs. By specialising solely in placing candidates in this market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities lie.