Want a career that will excite you? That will allow you to progress? That will ensure that you will work for a dynamic company? Then this is the job for you!
Lead Front End Developer, Oxford, up to £55,000 (dependent on experience)
As Lead Front End Developer you role will meet prospective clients, help plan and estimate projects, working alongside designers and help deliver high quality software.
Up to £55,000 (dependent on experience)
Key skills and experience for a software tester:
* Good experience with React
* Thorough understanding of Accessibility requirements (WCAG, ARIA, etc.)
* Familiarity with build tools / task runners (Webpack, etc.)
* Ability to lead
* Experience in working with designers, backend developers and project managers
* Good communication skills
* Degree educated with a 2:1 degree or higher in a relevant subject
* Founded in 1989 with over 100 employees.
* Their products used by over 70 local councils, showing that they are renowned in their field.
* They are a Microsoft partner.
What is on offer:
* Copious amounts of training on offer.
* Paid for lunches every other week.
* Social events.
* Once you've been there a while, we'll give you a substantial amount towards a bike of your choice. It's not the bike to work scheme - no need to pay it back.
* Income protection and life assurance.
* Company schemes so that you have security if you become ill.
The client is interviewing this week and looks forward to hearing from the best candidates. If this vacancy is appealing to you, contact me on:
E-Mail: email@example.com or telephone 0191 338 7604
Pearson Frank International Ltd is the global leader in Java / PHP recruitment, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users globally and we have never had more live development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers.
Pearson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.