SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER / NEWCASTLE / £30,000 - £40,000
As a Senior Web Developer you will play a pivotal role within a global IT team. The team are currently responsible for delivery of IT services to approx. 1500 users, across 15 offices worldwide- so some pretty impressive numbers which you can become a part of.
You will be responsible for the development and enhancements of the brand websites, associated search web portals and internal Intranet.
The role will involve demonstrating a strong 'Can do' attitude to customer service, excellent communication & technical skills, coupled with a good knowledge of technology and a strong technical WordPress and PHP background.
WHAT YOU'LL GET TO DO….
* Work with internal stakeholders to support the business through the delivery of rich customer friendly and engaging web sites
* Manage the delivery of enhancements and change requests raised by internal teams via Jira, ensuring requests are dealt with according to SLA & ensuring customer expectation is met or exceeded
* Work on high-traffic websites that attract in excess of 100,000 hits per month
* Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
* Regularly research and investigate new technologies and methods
* Work closely with the design team to build pixel-perfect layouts from designs provide
IN ADDITION TO A GOOD WORK ETHIC AND PASSION FOR THE FIELD….
* 2+ years' commercial experience working with WordPress, PHP, HTML, CSS (SASS/LESS), JS, Plugin & Theme Development, MySQL
* Proven experience developing WordPress websites from scratch
* Expert communicator with solid interpersonal skills
* Willingness to go above and beyond
* organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure
* Good customer service skills
* Some SharePoint experience would be a bonus even if only a little
Contact.....If this sounds like the perfect role for you please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0191 731 5286 and I can get you on my shortlist for this role. I have the ability to set up interviews this week for the role so this could be an early xmas present to yourself!
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.