PHP Developer -
My client are looking for their newest recruit for their PHP family based in Staffordshire.
They are a website design company based in the Midlands, serving the UK and beyond, with many of their clients from the West Midlands, Warwickshire and Staffordshire.
My client are looking for juniors all the way through to seniors to help tackle PHP projects for their clients.
The ideal candidate will be a charismatic team player, who likes to keep up to date with new technologies, with a pragmatic approach to development. You will occasionally be expected to be involved in client meetings; to provide guidance and gather requirements, so confidence and your ability to portray your thoughts clearly and concisely will be important.
* Excellent PHP/MySQL knowledge
* Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
* MVC experience (preferably Laravel/Symfony/Codeigniter)
* Experience with front end frameworks such as Vue / React / Angular
* Experience building NodeJS applications
* MacBook and peripherals, with your choice of software
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Pensions scheme