Ready for that next step in your graphic design career?
Our client are seeing a production assistant. You will have a passion for crafting high quality products, be it a website, campaign or shop.
As part of an integrated and agile team, you will be a key supporting player in the content mastering of our websites and eCommerce sites. Working closely with the creative team and project managers, you will help deliver projects of a high quality.
Who we want to work with
We're looking for a candidate that is either a postgraduate, or at an early stage of your career. You will ideally be familiar with Content Management Systems (WordPress ideally) and creative tools such as Photoshop. You will be a creative person with a technical eye, able to work under pressure to a high standard.
What you would do
* Support the Production team in the mastering of WordPress Websites encompassing the entry of copy, creation of pages using flexible content and templates and the editing of assets created by the creative team or shared by clients
* Support the production team in set up of Shopify sites, including the loading of products, system administration and the loading of images
* Work closely with the creative team in both copywriting and design, to ensure the assets and copy provided by either the client or created internally are effectively and beautifully translated onto our website builds
Some skills we hope you have
* Familiar with Content Management Systems (WordPress)
* A creative eye, being able to see what looks good on a page and be confident in your page editing skills
* Familiar with using WordPress themes and site builders
* Familiar with Creative tools - Photoshop/Sketch
* English qualification either at GCSE or A level
* Understanding of the project management life cycle in the delivery of software projects
* Understanding of eCommerce sites
* Familiar with new web and mobile technologies
* A desire to help others succeed as well as yourself
* Attention to detail
Other skills we get excited about
* Background as a Junior designer, developer or UX designer or have studied these areas
* Knowledge of project management systems
* Knowledge of Agile project management process
* Knowledge of a variety of CMS, Commerce and CRM systems (WordPress, WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento and Mailchimp)
* GDPR knowledge
In addition to a competitive salary, they are also proud to provide a relaxed yet professional working environment that includes:
* Industry-leading in-house professional development and training, tailored to your specific career plans and needs
* PLZ ( Protected Learning Zone) to enable you to stay on top of the latest industry updates and developments
* Fast track career development
* Freedom to take responsibility and manage your own client work under our principle of "supported autonomy"
* Flexitime working
* The opportunity to attend industry-leading conferences and seminars
* Regular one-to-ones and support from our team to aid your development
* Contribution matched pension
* 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays
* And all the usual stuff digital agencies provide: free fruit in the office, cake day, a cute office dog, occasional working from home and our Ministry of Fun organises company lunches, dinners out and other activities
It is your experience, track record, and most importantly positive attitude that will get you this job.
If you think this role is perfect for you, get in touch today!
Telephone: 0191 9177 4997
earson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Java & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for Java & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Java market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best Java opportunities are.