Looking for a new opportunity as a Digital Producer or Junior PM?
Get that fantastic new role for the New Year!
Nottingham - Full Time
The Digital Producer is responsible for the successful management of a wide range of activities that delight our clients. Activities can encompass the full spectrum of website design, mobile app development, campaigns, video/photography, marketing and graphic design.
Delivery style can vary from client to client, so a mix of styles around Agile and Waterfall delivery is essential.
The core of the role of a Digital producer is to inspire, coach and support the delivery team and our clients to deliver outstanding project deliverables.
What you would do
* Client's voice in the agency, able to disseminate a client's brief quickly and simply relay that to the delivery team
* Flexible delivery style, able to quickly change the delivery method across Agile and Waterfall methodologies
* Able to act as Project Manager, Critical friend (To clients and staff) Product Owner, Scrum Master, Coach, Trainer and more
* Lead client kick-off sessions, encompassing branding, persona development, high-level UX, Site mapping, requirements definition, tree testing and card sorting
* Solid awareness of Creative and Development process and able to talk confidently about any aspect with clients and internally
* Hands on - Able to roll sleeves up and pitch in where required to support the team, such as testing, page builds using CMS (once developed) simple UX prototypes and user testing
* KPI and budget focused
* Overseeing project delivery from start to finish (Sometimes encompassing pre-sales)
* Delivery focused - working with designers, analysts, developers, copywriters, sales teams and marketers to create a vision for projects and manage through to completion
* Negotiate with clients to amend ideas in line with their wishes and explain what is and is not possible
* Evaluate and, if necessary alter, the content of projects before completion in order to best meet objectives or budgetary constraints
Some skills we hope you have
* At least 2 years experience in client facing role at a Digital agency
* Project Management qualification - Agile or PRINCE2 (or similar)
* Design thinking skills
* Project Management software experience
* At least 2-3 years Project management experience
Other skills we get excited about
* Background as a designer, developer or UX designer
* Knowledge of Wrike, Basecamp and Podio project management systems
* Coaching and Mentoring skills
* Knowledge of a variety of CMS, Commerce and CRM systems (WordPress, WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento and Mailchimp)
* GDPR knowledge
In addition to a competitive salary, we are also proud to provide a relaxed yet professional working environment that includes:
* Industry-leading in-house professional development and training, tailored to your specific career plans and needs
* PLZ ( Protected Learning Zone) to enable you to stay on top of the latest industry updates and developments
* Fast track career development
* Freedom to take responsibility and manage your own client work under our principle of "supported autonomy"
* Flexitime working
* The opportunity to attend industry-leading conferences and seminars
* Regular one-to-ones and support from our team to aid your development
* Contribution matched pension
* 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays
* And all the usual stuff digital agencies provide: free fruit in the office, cake day, a cute office dog, occasional working from home and our Ministry of Fun organises company lunches, dinners out and other activities
It is your experience, track record, and most importantly positive attitude that will get you this job.