WordPress Developer / Newcastle
£30,000-£50,000, Full Time
How does global incentivised trips and a structured development plan sound? If that's right up your street then keep reading!
I am partnering up with one of my regular clients in supporting hire for a talented WordPress Developer to play a pivotal role within the global IT team. The team are currently responsible for delivery of IT services to approx. 1200 users, across 12 offices worldwide (with continued growth planned in 2018).
If you are not already local to the city of Newcastle and you are looking to relocate for this position then you can expect to find some exceptional lifestyle advantages including great schools, the fantastic Quayside, local beaches and a charming heritage. Transport links are second to none with endless links to surrounding areas and widespread UK locations. Not to mention our underground Metro service and local airport giving you the chance to travel with ease.
You will be responsible for leading a small development team primarily focused on the development and support of brand websites and associated candidate search portals.
The role will involve demonstrating a strong 'Can do' attitude to customer service, excellent communication & technical skills, coupled with a good knowledge of technology and a strong technical WordPress and PHP background.
The sucessful candidate should be able to show:
* 2+ years' commercial experience working with WordPress, PHP, HTML, CS, JS, Plugin & Theme Development, MySQL
* Technical experience developing WordPress websites from scratch
* Agile skills
* Expert communicator with solid interpersonal skills
* Strong work ethic and organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure and ensure tasks are completed
In return of your skill set...
* A generous salary to relfect your hard work
* Countless opportunities to engage with your team such as running club, footy sundays, quiz nights
* Opportunity to grow your IT career within a fast paced global leader with structured career development plan
* Birthday half day
* Modern workspace with kitchen areas boasting of free tea and coffee, chill out areas and Beer Fridays
* Monthly team recognition evening with free food and drink
* Incentivised global holidays
Next Steps & Contact
If you have managed to get to this part of the advert and are happy with what you have heard so far then I can be contacted on the following.
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/jessica-blackburn-0171a1161/ ( Jessica Blackburn)
PLEASE NOT MY CLIENT DOES NOT OFFER SPONSORSHIP
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.