London | £60,000 - £90,000
You will be an experienced developers looking to join a fantastic team that will define the next stage of the companies platform development and growth, and pioneer the future of social commerce.
They want to be able to automate their processes at every stage - from order to delivery - while also collecting data, including multimedia content, from various social platforms.
In order to do this, they offer top class hardware and all the software you need to work efficiently, training opportunities and a self-development budget.
What you'll be doing
* Working at every stage of software development life cycle.
* Designing solutions, writing code, testing code, automating test and deployment.
* Providing input and influence discussions around best practices and new technologies, helping us to develop an effective basis for future developments.
Who we're looking for
* An expert knowledge and commercial experience developing services and APIs using Node.js, including the knowledge of core Node.js modules and npm packages
* Expert knowledge of the React development patterns and related development tools and libraries
* A good working knowledge of AWS services
* Docker containers
* Securing web applications
* Experience with continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) tools and systems
* Experience of designing and implementing large systems
* Good knowledge of some variant of SQL