The start of the year brings an influx of new roles. We are seeking a Technical Quality Assurance Lead to strengthen and solidify our clients Product Development Team within Turku. You will play a key role in improving product quality for both developers and end users, alike. You will also be supporting research and development of new product use cases through planning test strategy, creating test plans and driving their teams to be more quality focused and driven. Here you will have the chance to work in a creative and multicultural team - where new ideas are prevalent and strongly encouraged.
* Software development background
* English language
* Experience of modern Test Automation and Continuous Integration tools
* Experience of planning and running User and Developer Experience tests
* Ability to prioritise tasks and work independently
* Clear written and verbal communication skills
* Willingness to relocate to Turku, or possibility to start by working first in Turku before being a remote team member
* Update common quality guidelines and processes for our product development teams
* Help Product Owners to create UX and DX testing plans for individual products
* Help the Platform Owner to make integration test plans for the entire product portfolio
* Help with facilitating test sessions and analysing test results
* Create common quality guidelines and processes for our product development teams
* Work as QA lead in new product implementation projects
* You will not manage our testing infrastructure, but you will work with our Test Automation Engineer to ensure the infrastructure is fit for purpose.
* Healthcare insurance
* Accident and travel insurance
* Mobile phone
* Possibility to dedicate time to personal projects
* Possibility to purchase professional books with company credit card
* Sports and culture vouchers
* Lunch vouchers
* 25 days holiday (plus national holidays)
For more information reach out to me directly using the following information and we will be in touch ASAP:
Contact Name: Marko Nissilä
Telephone: +358 753266669
Pearson Frank International Ltd is the global leader in Java / PHP recruitment, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users globally and we have never had more live development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers.
Pearson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.