What You'll be doing
* Develop web applications that utilise industry best practices, company standards andleverages latest web technologies.
* Develop efficient and reusable software.
* Identify and address performance issues.
* Participate in design and code reviews.
* Ensure appropriate documentation.
* Perform browser testing and ensure cross-browser compatibility.
* Create beautiful and compelling web front-ends
What We are looking for
* Experience working with rapid development frameworks (e.g. Zend, Symfony, etc)
* Experience with Drupal 7/8, GovCMS, and other CMS
* Experience with MySQL database design and optimisation
* Strong experience with APIs development/integration (REST, XML, SOAP)
* Strong experience configuring SSOs and integration with third-party services
* Experience working with Jenkins, Bamboo / other CI systems
* Hands-on experience working within and collaborating in an Agile environment
* In-depth knowledge of Bootstrap with either LESS or Sass
* Strong experience implementing responsive design
* Experience using libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS, ReactJS (nice to have)
Whats on Offer
* Attractive Salary
* Close to public transport
* Paid parental leave
* Health & wellness program
* Foramal training and well defined career progression.
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume *
To apply, press APPLY or please send a copy of your most recent CV ( Word format) to Y.firstname.lastname@example.org