Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Frontend Developer you will devote your energies towards constant improvement of library decisions, architecture, structure of code and means of testing.
The code that you implement will be thoroughly tested and simple to maintain. You will be expected to work closely with the UI/UX team to collaborate and create flawless results using the latest in Frontend technology. Your contributions will lend towards the growth of frontend architecture standards and its implementation.
* Ability to understand the requirements of the UI/UX team
* Exposure to working in a team of multiple frontend developers to generate scalable and maintainable code
* Understanding of CSS pre and post processors
* Ability to develop for different devices and different browsers
* Understand the importance of creating a positive user experience
* Comfortable with version control systems as well as harnessing Git
* Background in design with exposure to tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Balsamiq
* Demonstrable skills in user interface design
* Experience with TDD development in an Agile environment
* Understanding of accessibility requirements
Perks and Highlights
* Exposure to the latest in Frontend technologies such as React.js and structured training to ensure full understanding of techniques
* Secure future career progression through a supportive managerial environment
* Opportunity to work remotely with flexible hours
* Generous breakfast spread every Friday
To apply, press APPLY or please send a copy of your most recent CV ( Word Document ) to email@example.com or, contact directly on 03 90883725 to discuss your experience and the role in more detail.