A UI/UX Designer to join on a permanent role at a prestigious Digital Agency, where you'll be responsible for building brand new platforms for their valued clients; combining creative thinking and consultancy. Your role will involve working on products and platforms for their clients with huge appetite for better experiences.
- The Ideal Candidate -
To share a passion for stimulating challenges and a sense of adventure who are driven by a desire to deliver on performance.
To be successful in this role you should have:
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business, Design, Human Factors Engineering, Social Sciences Research, or equivalent
* Experience with application of design theories, principles, and concepts to information technology and consumer product and service design
* At least 3+ years of experience working as an Interaction and/or Visual Designer
* Solid understanding of User Interface Design;
* Solid knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and Design System
* Experience in JIRA is a plus
* Experience in prototyping tools such as Flinto, Axure, Principle or InVision
To apply, press APPLY or please send a copy of your most recent CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact me (Alice Giselle Tan) directly at +65 3158 9024 to discuss your experience and the role in more details.
EA Licence Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R1767316
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Singapore