Senior Developer - Central London
Rate: £450-£550 per day
Location: Central London
Length: 6 months initially + extensions
One of the large banking clients in London are looking for a Senior Developer with a specific focus on data science and cloud buildout to join their team for a large cloud native buildout project. This is an exciting project with potential longevity due to the size making this an ideal contract position.
Mandatory skills: Python, Data science, Public Cloud (like GCP or AWS), Fintech experience would be a big bonus.
* Agile, full stack development experience covering expert-level implementation skills Python, Go, Java/C++, various related frameworks.
* Strong relational database and data science experience.
* Hands on experience of the cloud native buildout
* Dev-ops experience and development automation.
* Unit and functional test automation and delivery in the context of data science.
Role Specific Capabilities & Knowledge:
* Strong in one or more programming language -Python, Go or Java/C++
* Experience with Data architecture , Data science and basics of R
* Experience in developing automated tests as part of the development cycle
* Experience with AWS or other cloud providers
* Familiar with databases (SQL or no SQL)
* Experience with orchestration tools such as Kubernetes
* Building applications in an agile environment with focus on quality
* Excellent Technical Documentation skills
* End to End DevOps hands on skills
* Well versed in test automation leveraging any of the tools
* Exposure to blockchain platforms including distributed ledger technology would be a bonus
* Previous experience of fast pace Fintech like Thought Machine would be extremely beneficial
Apply today or email your CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0191 223 5341 (2224)