Senior PHP Developer
£40,000 - £45,000
I'm currently working with a startup who develop and sell a secure multimedia and digital asset management system designed specifically for managing vehicle installed and fixed or static CCTV footage.
They're looking for a PHP Developer to join it's small but growing product team to work in a highly complex and engienering focussed environment.
The core responsibilities of the role include:
* Take control of their product roadmap from a technical standpoint
* Take a team lead role working with an in house junior developer and a remote team of sub-contractors
* Deliver high quality software in their PHP development framework, currently Laravel 4.2
* Manage their development in sprints to meet tight deadlines
* Keep team briefed on emerging and evolving InfoSec issues that may impact their product's impact in the market
To be considered for the role, it would be nice to have some of the following:
* Minimum 4 years in a commercial web application development / software engineering role
* Working within an agile development environment
* Ability to take ownership of the entire lifecycle of a sprint task from prototyping, development and testing through to deployment
* Strong knowledge of all phases of the development lifecycle
* Extensive Laravel experience
For this position, my client are offering a salary anywhere in the region of £40-45k + a fantastic benefits package!
If you meet the above requirements and believe you would be a suitable candidate, apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity as the role will not be on the market long.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.
Apply now by sending your CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Chris Garside (+44) 0191 338 7577