C++ Developer - Wokingham
Rate: £250-£350 per day
Location: Central Wokingham (5 miles from Reading)
Length: 6 months initially + extensions
The C++ Developer, as part of our Development Team, expands our current applications and adds new functionality, creating our next generation of products.
* Approach development/assignments in an innovative and creative fashion.
* Contribute to the delivery of high-level system designs.
* Collaborate across multiple technical teams.
* Meet project deliverables set through an Agile approach to development.
* Participate in sprint planning and contribute to task estimation.
* Complete tasks as specified in the requirements set out for internal customers.
* Gain commercial experience.
Key skills & attributes
* 2 years' experience application development using C++.
* 2 years' experience in Object Oriented development.
* Knowledge of XML/JSON in the use of APIs (HTML web tech).
* Knowledge of design patterns to solve different problems.
* Knowledge of working with SQL databases (PostgreSQL/SQLite or equivalent).
* Experience with source control systems (SVN/GIT).
* Knowledge of SOLID design principles.
Who we are looking for
* The person in the role will need passion, knowledge and skills to make a positive influence on our systems, with an emphasis on innovation.
* Someone who wants to effectively implement their software engineering skills.
* Someone with the need to take personal responsibility, take the initiative to challenge and question the current system while offering solutions in an open environment.
* Someone with a technical application development approach, with the foresight to champion technologies and techniques.
* Excellent communication and coordination skills.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* The ability to prioritise workload and workflow.
* The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Excellent attention to detail.
Get in touch today and send your CV to: email@example.com or 0191 223 5341 (2224)