My client is searching for an experienced Java developer who loves working on challenging projects and finding new ways to progress their skills. They are based in Amsterdam but as this is a client facing role you will be working from the office of your projects. With over 100 projects to choose from in Utrecht, Rotterdam, den Haag and Amsterdam, you can really command what you want to work on and where you work.
The company itself has a lively youthful vibe with a strong community spirit. They work four days a week in the project offices, but on fridays everyone comes together in the main office in Amsterdam for learning, development and of course Friday social drinks. Working in this company comes with a range of great benefits for you to strengthen your career as a developer.
* Above average salary plus the oppertunity to earn a bonus of up to 2K EUR per month
* Company laptop and option of a company lease car
* Training and developement budget
* The chance to go to India and certify your training skills
* Community participation, with meet ups, guest speakers and hackathons
* A strong community and team feeling
Interested? Here is what you need to be a part of this great company.
* 5 years full stack Java development experience
* Experience working with Maven, Spring or Hibernate
* Fluent dutch speaker
* Availability to work in a variety of locations
* A drive and motivation to excel
Contact Victoria at email@example.com or at +31202418546